Sunday, April 14, 2013

Module 3: Moving Mindsets

Self Evaluation on the Technology Integration Module
  *My self evaluation is based only upon my college algebra class. The curriculum in my technology classes align to easily with many standards in online and blended instruction.

          Currently students use an abundance of technology resources in the classroom. Based upon problem solving skills, preferences, and content students use cell phone apps, computer software, internet resources, and graphing calculators to model and solve problems. I also use computer software to monitor student progress, give immediate feedback, provide support, and flip the classroom to help instruct my students.

Active - Adaption
    
Collaborative - Adoption
  
Constructive - Adoption
   
Authentic - Adoption
   
Goal Directed - Adaption
    
      By the end of the year I feel it is reasonable that I can get every on of the rows in the matrix to the highest level. I feel I can achieve this by implementing an authentic PBL unit in the math class. A PBL unit allows for students to seek knowledge for themselves, and pursue any means of technology to solve their problems. I also feel that it will take more learning on my part, through this course, to understand how to utilize students use of technology to completely shift my pedagogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment