Monday, May 27, 2013

Module 9 Wrap Up

What were my take aways from this course?

I should start with what some of my take aways weren't. I already firmly believed that blended and online instruction could be just as effective and more engaging that a traditional classroom. I have seen it before, and firmly believe it. The course did do a great job of providing justification to my feelings. My biggest take away was the resources, and strategies for running a blended classroom environment. I really like seeing what my peers did/thought about topics. I also enjoyed the concrete evidence provided in how to run this sort of environment. Rubrics were clearly laid out, and the class was ran just as we would run a class. It was an awesome experience, that every teacher in a 1:1 school should experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment