Monday, May 13, 2013

What tool would you like to use in the future?

Personally and professionally I have started to you Evernote and several apps and programs that easily integrate with evernote. I really started getting into using it as a collaborative tool on a tech committee that I am a part of at school. That doesn't answer the question of what I would like to use in the future. It is evernote with my students. 

My classes have kept an engineers notebook for PLTW courses over the past years. I would like to use evernote for this next year. I feel that it will allow students to collaborate better, be more organizes, more efficient, and allow the be more engaged. I want to find which apps are most applicable for integration with evernote. I am really excited for the upcoming school year, and how this will change my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment